So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award and am buzzin to be participating in this. Thanks for the nomination Kelsey from Peach Blossom
The rules :
- Thank the lovely blogger who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogger's (they have to have under 200 followers).
- Ask them 11 questions which they can answer in a post.
11 facts about Hayls :
- Proud Ginger
- I am very tall hitting 5,10 these days. Known as the BFG (Big Friendly Ginger)
- I love tea
- Boy bands are my life
- Guilty pleasure is listening to One direction and dancing around my living room
- I am a Virgo
- If you piss me off..I will bitch about you
- Want to work in PR
- Have a massive love for London
- Absolutely adore musicals, especially west end musicals
- I've seen the film Pearl Harbor about 40 times
Questions from Kelsey :
I have a genuine phobia of snakes, I can't even look if they are shown on TV. Bit of a weird fear but I really hate it when someone whips a towel at you (like a tea towel), I scream like a little baby.
I am a huge fan of Zoella, I've been reading her blog and watching her vlogs since she first started. She definitely got so lucky with how her life has turned out, wish she blogged more often though.
I get embarrassed quite easily and not a fan of all the cringey-ness that goes on, so I think like a romantic meal or just a dominoes on the sofa watching a film. That's my favourite place to be so why not.
My Questions :
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Favourite band, singer or type of music?
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
- Tea or Coffee?
- If you had one wish what would it be? (And not I would wish for 3 more wishes haha)
- Describe your perfect partner?
- Favourite animal?
- What do you most like to blog about?
- What is your favourite social media site and why?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- A saying/quote that describes you or your life?
My Nominations :
Hope you enjoy the questions guys. Also every check out every blog mentioned here, they are all splendid.