Friday 25 July 2014

Start of my journey! (Cringe)

Soooo, I've started this blog to basically write my whole journey in the big bad world. Sounds cringe but I'm loving life and I love everything to do with social media and being a Bzzzz. What better way to feed my addiction (least I'm not addicted to drugs) than starting my own blog. Great idea right.

I do tend to talk quite a bit so this is perfect for me. Anything from general life questions to jobs to fashion. I love so much in life, the possibilities are endless. 
Hope you enjoy, even if it is just a little. That's Cool.

So Hi world I'm Hayley (Known by Hayls), I have fabulous ginger hair which I love lots. Its my trade mark and I'm definitely a proud ginger.
20 year old graduate ready to take on London. Bring it.

MWAAAAAHHHHHHH
Much Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment